Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO we are bound by our own commitment to excellence and professionalism.
One of the mottos we live by captures our commitment to having a first responder mentality: Faster to any size disaster. In this motto we emphasize our commitment to be responsive and our commitment to service both residential and commercial needs. In an environment that is all about the bottom line and has insurance companies trying to limit their exposure (read, willing to pay as little as possible) we are here to be the human element, to serve you and to help you.
Our team is a Large Loss Response Team in the SERVPRO network that can handle any size fire, water or mold loss. When you call our team we will respond quickly and will begin the mitigation process. In most cases, it is critical to start minimizing damage immediately to prevent secondary damage from occurring.
We have over 30 years of restoration and construction experience. Our team leaders are committed to help you from start to finish and make sure every job is done correctly.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (770) 945-5355
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Buford / Suwanee / Hamilton Mill arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.